About Me

My photo
I believe the power of positive thinking.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

This is Sharon^^;;

I created new blog..
because I made mistake....
using Korean!!!
Actually, the blog was not bad...T_T
Anyways....
I want to introduce myself a little bit...
I'm from Korean.
I came Canada after graduating high school in Korea.
I have been here almost 3 years..
And,,
I crazy about dogs.
I want to show u guys something.
He is my little baby~~~~
He is in Korea, so I really miss my baby T.T
I also love to go Karaoke.
I'm not good at singing, just like to go..^^;;

....little embarrassing haha...

yeah...
that's it.. I guess~~

3 comments:

  1. Hi^^ Sharon^^
    Did you come to Cananda after graduating high school and right away? wow~ I thought that you came when you were 1st grade of university.
    Anyway... I also like to go to Karaoke^^
    Let's go together someday~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Geumdan: of course!!
    u have to ready to crazy when we go Karaoke!!
    haha, I can't wait for going Karaoke with u^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. sharon, i will to comment your blog for my task. but your bolg is very prety``

    ReplyDelete