About Me

My photo
I believe the power of positive thinking.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

one class left..

Time to say good bye...
right?
but if we are going to pass this course, we can meet next semester with 460 class^^
but, I learned a lot of things from this class..
Im not sure Im going to pass or not..
but, I think I was doing my best,,, I guess..
Aad I believe u guys did too!
so, I think we are all going to pass this semester!
right~?
I have really good feeling~~~
anyways,,
it was nice to meet u guys~
and was really good times~

5 comments:

  1. It was a great time to see you and other people in this EASL-0360 class! Yes, I cannot believe that only one class is left OTL..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like say goodbye anytime..i often feel sad..because that mean somebody will leave me..sad...only one class...so fas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so nice! and you are nice too! i don't want to say goodbye, too. when i see you again at school, i am happy to say my dear Sharon~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so nervous about the result..so inconfident!!! (Crying..) But I did best like you. Hope everyone can pass this term.

    ReplyDelete