About Me

My photo
I believe the power of positive thinking.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas and new year..

Im waiting for Christmas vacation~
I don't know why... but... Im just waiting.
I don't even have a boyfriend for expecting romentic day,
 I don't even have plan for going somewhere..
but, Chistmas is rellay exciting day for me..
I don't have plan yet..
Im going to prepare the Christmas after our final class day~
But, I think I wll go church..first..
and then, I will meet my friends.
We are going to have little party... I guess..
Or, I will go my cousin's house for Christmas party..

However, the new year. I got a plan!!!
First, When I wake up, I wll eat rich soup...kind of...
it is Korean traditional food..
We need to eat when we have new year..!
I will be 21 years old...!
After finishing breakfast, I wll go my cousin's house.
because that day I need to stay with family..
They are not my real family, but they are related with me..
So, I wll stay with me!
However, if somebody wanna stay with me, I wll love to do it ^_^

3 comments:

  1. yeah..u never think about stay with me.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's meet during the Vacation~!
    I also do not know what do I do ^^
    However, I hope that we can have a good vacation. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Won't you go back Korea?
    Anyway, your plan is not bad.
    I haven't attended parties for a long time because of our busy studying.
    Have fun in the new year!!

    ReplyDelete