About Me

My photo
I believe the power of positive thinking.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

snow man& fight

Thursday... I was in school..
but suddenly I knew all classes cancelled..
so, I went back home and had late lunch...
But...again, suddenly my friend called me...and suggested to do snow fight...
so, my roommate and I went school..
There was a lot of snow...
we were so exciting..^^;;;
we made huge three snowmen and had snow fight...
 su hyun is my Korean name^^
we put the snow at the school wall...

2 comments:

  1. oh my lady BOBO~ i like the snowman you made and i did one with my friends in front of my apartment. i though the i snowman i made it the most beautiful in the winter time~lalala

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... You really enjoyed class-off. never thought we can write the name with the snow

    ReplyDelete