About Me

My photo
I believe the power of positive thinking.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Compare my life in Korea and Canada

My life in Korea was...good.. Acutally!
I spent really great time in there..
because of course there is my home country.
I think I can be placed and compared in two things.

First, I naver felt lonely when I was in Korea.
I could have anything what I wanted and could stay with people who I love like parents, friends, hobby, my little doggy, etc. every things~
But, Canada, I feel lonely..
I have met new people here, and they are really good...
they are really spcial people for me.
but I don't know why, I had missed somethig...in my mind.....
I think many of my friends are international students, I can't know when they leave.
If their parents can't support them anymore, I should leave here.

Second one is.. When I was in Korea, I think... I didn't worry about my future that much..
I was just busy to hang out with my friends and busy to skip classes.
I knew many places to go and enjoy....
But, When I came here, I have tried to study....
Lean English...for my future... and I don't know anything...
just now I am learning about Vancouver.. real relationship..many things...
so, Canada life is also not bad...
Canada teaches a lot of things to me...

Untill now, I like my Korea life a little bit more, but I expect more exciting life in Canada..

4 comments:

  1. Friends in Korea are always the one of facts that give me homesick. We all do miss them. But I am sure I will miss friends I met in Canada as well if I go back to Korea. Then maybe, homesick for Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope u can find a way to be good in new place..~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with your last statement^, "Until now, I like my Korean life a bit more, but I expect more exciting life in Canada."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God!
    Your first thing is a same idea with me^^
    I also felt when I came to Canada at first.
    Now,
    I hope that we cannot feel lonely in Canada as well^^

    ReplyDelete