About Me

My photo
I believe the power of positive thinking.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Different Culture.

Korea and Canada .....reallly different culture... for sure..
Among many things..
The first one is eduation system... I mean,, the teather's teaching styles are really different..
Korea teachers don't allow to ask questions during the class..
but here... student can ask questions freely..

The fashion style is totally different....
especially girls..
When I came here and saw that the girls wore only leggings..
it was quit culture shock....

The last one was teenagers..
they look really free.....seriously...
Korean students ..their face..espcially grade 12
they almost die....for preparing the exam...

Anyways..I like both curlture now...even though I couldn't  adapt Canada culture when I just came here...

No comments:

Post a Comment