About Me

My photo
I believe the power of positive thinking.

Friday, November 12, 2010

The Effect Coming to Canada Had on Me.

I came to Canada because...
Actually this reason is little embarrasing..
When I took the exam for going university, I applied 7 universities..
And all of the universities said "YES"
But.. Korean parents have traditional thought about university.
If their children couldn't enter the universities around Seoul (capital city), their children would hard to get a job.
My father thinks too..
So, my father suggested to me to go Canada for studying.
But that time, I said no very strongly because I could go university,,,well... not arond Seoul.. but at least I could choose among 7 universities..
Anyways...
That's why I came here.

However, I am learning lots of things in here...like special things.. such as
the huge thing is that I used to depend on my parents because my parents have 3 children,
one of them is me, the the others are boys..
so, my father loves me especially... I guess^^;;
so, when I ask something to my father, he does everything for me..
but, now I cannot do that...
and it is time to grow up myself...because I don't have parents now, so I have to do everything by myelf.
I guess..
This one is most affect thing on my life..

1 comment:

  1. You are so great.
    7 universities..you study must be so awesome when you are in high school.

    ReplyDelete