About Me

My photo
I believe the power of positive thinking.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Favorite Place

This place is not exactly my favorite place, but I had really wonderful memory.
I went Buntzen Lake near by Port Moody because my friend should go back Korea.
We went there Augest 8.. sunday...(Actually I needed to go church, but I didn't go^^;;) Anyways,, we went thre really early. We had barbecue. It was awesome..^^
Also, we did swimming...was pretty cold..but just for fun..
and we took a many ducks pictures...
This place is remeberable abecause I met someone... and became not...best friend..but really good friend...
Of course I'm gona go Buntzen Lake again...








4 comments:

  1. I went to that lake when I just came to Canada, which was a cold winter. At that time, what I only could see was trees, trees, and trees. I would like to go there again during summer time, not winter anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! so good place!
    I also have been like place where you went^^
    It was amazing! I could not believe that the view was so beautiful. Also, it felt so peaceful too.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imaging to go there too..loool
    But I have a question.
    Why did you.. sleep there??

    ReplyDelete