About Me

My photo
I believe the power of positive thinking.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Night Market

I went Night Market on July 14..? maybe...
I went there several times, but that day was really impacted on me.
That day was pretty cold..
But I was so happy because there was lots of things I like..
like.. childlish stuff, and food of course..
I live this world for eating...haha
anyways.. I ate many kind of food...
and one thing..
I really like spicy food.
My friends know that, and they wanted me to try really spicy fish ball..
I was died...
really.... crazy... super spicy..
I'm not gona try it never ever!!!!
and we took lots of pictures....





THIS ONE...DANGEROUS...(WARNING)
SUPER SPICY...

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to the night market. I thought it won't be much fun, but now, I am thinking Ive gotta go this place one day. semms fun!

    ReplyDelete